Risk Management Training CourseThis course is ideal for managers and supervisors, in fact anyone who has the responsibility of risk management at work.
Under the management at work regulations, which were introduced in 1999, any company which employs more than 5 employees must have a written hazard analysis and risk assessment documentation in their place of work.
Course Aims and ObjectivesThe aims of this training course is to provide learners with a certificate of competence.
- Appreciation of the requirements of current legislation
- Risk management and its purpose
- Evaluate the core elements and the principles of risk management in the workplace
- What is a hazard
- What is the risk
- What controls do you currently have in place
- Collective measures of safety
- Individual measures
- How to write up a risk assessment
- Practical assessment with class participation
Candidates will be expected to participate in a number of group tasks, which will include a practical application.
Certified 3 years through Apple Group, this evidence can be used as continuous professional development within your industry. (CPD)
We can deliver the risk management training course onsite or at one of our own training centres in the UK.
If you would like the risk management training course onsite, please contact us for more information.
For a more detailed quote on cost, group bookings, individual open courses or the risk management Train the Trainer course please contact us.
Apple Group Training aim to beat any equivalent quote.